This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Improves automatic input selection speed
- Improves general performance of the monitor
You can update the software of the monitor using a Windows computer. The software cannot be updated using other operating systems.
Note: In order to perform the software update properly, connect only the monitor and computer as follows:
- Download and install the INZONE hub application.
- Connect the following cables from your computer to the monitor:
- An HDMI (or other) cable to transmit the video
- A USB cable to transmit data for the update
Settings for the example connection method: In the INZONE Hub software or on the monitor menu, under USB Hub, set the KVM SWITCH 1 to HDMI 1 Sync.
Hint: For all connection methods and settings available on the monitor menu or in the INZONE Hub software refer to the following:The USB Hub setting according to the connecting terminals on the monitor
Download & Install
Follow these steps to update the software of the monitor:
- Restart the monitor and computer.
- Start the INZONE Hub software.
- Select Device Settings.
- Select the Update button.
Note: A notification will be displayed in the System Software Information section when a new update is available.
- Read the information on the screen and then select the Update Now button.
Note: Make sure no other monitors are connected to the computer.
How to check the INZONE monitor software version
Via the monitor screen
- Press the Joystick on the rear of the monitor to display the menu.
- Move the Joystick to the right to select Others-DDC/CI.
- Move the Joystick down and select Software version.
- The software version is shown on the monitor screen.
- Main: Mxxx
- Sub: xxx
Via the INZONE Hub software
- Select the Device Settings tab of INZONE Hub.
- The software version is shown under System Software Information.
- VERSION (MAIN): xxxx
- VERSION (SUB): xxx
Note: If you don't have a Windows computer, please refer to the Contact support section of this article.