Questions & Answers: 11
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Where can I find a Sony Authorised Repair & Service Center?Please select a product category Diagnostics, Repair Booking options and Authorised Service & Repair Centres can vary depending on your product. Please click a category to continue ► Televisions & projectors
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.
- [EASY VIDEO] How to use the Sony Support website! Top Search Strategies 1. Get to your Product page Start by typing your product name in the search bar. It should take you to your product page, which is the best platform to start your journey: the product page