Questions & Answers: 160
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox, Safari
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Can I use my VAIO AC-adapter worldwideYes, that is possible. VAIO AC Adapters work with power supplied between 100V and 240V. Depending on the region, you may require a generic power plug adapter to connect your VAIO power cable to the wall socket.
- Notice for using Non Sony Genuine Rechargeable BatteriesSony has discovered that third parties supply battery packs for use with VAIO computers that can cause safety dangers, including overheating/firing, emitting fumes or disintegration of the battery packs. Some of
- How to troubleshoot issues with the webcamThis article provides some general troubleshooting tips for webcam problems. Difficulty rating: Intermediate Time needed: 10-20 minutes activity Note: this article will be updated with new information when available
- How to troubleshoot battery problemsBatteries are consumables, which means they are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a computer. For information about guarantee conditions for your battery, please consult the Regulations
- How to access the Device Manager (Windows 10)There are five ways to access the Device Manager: Method 1: Right-click the Start button or press the Windows Logo + X key combination on the keyboard and, from the list, click to select Device Manager. Method 2: