Questions & Answers: 57
- Tips on pairing Bluetooth headphones and other devicesSolving your Bluetooth pairing & connection issues First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I'm struggling to connect two Bluetooth devices for the first time or pair a second device. Linking
- Tips on Bluetooth sound settings and sound issuesSolving your Bluetooth sound issues and explaining Sound settings First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I've successfully paired two devices, but the sound gets disrupted, I can’t hear anything
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Where to find the model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Apple CarPlay function does not work after updating to the new version of iOS.(13.1)After updating to a new version of the iOS, Siri may be turned OFF, which will prevent CarPlay from working. To resolve this issue, make sure Siri is set to ON and then launch CarPlay. You can change your Siri
- The car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlayIf the car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue should be resolved.
- Unable to play YouTube content on WebLinkUnfortunately, playback of YouTube content may not be possible due to YouTube or content restrictions.
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS device.The Touch control feature for WebLink Cast with iOS version 13.4 and above requires the latest WebLink Host app and latest firmware upgrade for your car stereo. WebLink Host app: You can get the latest version from