Questions & Answers: 55
- Feeling Blue? Tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesIn this article, you’ll find solutions to the most common Bluetooth issues. Bluetooth connection issues Keep distance and obstacles in mind Once you’ve paired and connected your devices, the distance and obstacles
- Apple CarPlay function does not work after updating to the new version of iOS.(13.1)After updating to a new version of the iOS, Siri may be turned OFF, which will prevent CarPlay from working. To resolve this issue, make sure Siri is set to ON and then launch CarPlay. You can change your Siri
- The car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlayIf the car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue should be resolved.
- Unable to play YouTube content on WebLinkUnfortunately, playback of YouTube content may not be possible due to YouTube or content restrictions.
- I can't use Apple CarPlay or Android AutoFollow the following instructions to resolve the issue: Reboot your mobile device. Use a different USB cable to connect your mobile device and the unit and check if the issue is resolved. NOTES: If you're using
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS device.The Touch control feature for WebLink Cast with iOS version 13.4 and above requires the latest WebLink Host app and latest firmware upgrade for your car stereo. WebLink Host app: You can get the latest version from
- WebLink displays an error or USB connection is not detectedIf the WebLink function cannot be used, check the following. Are any of the errors below displayed? USB device not supported. For detail on the compatible devices, visit the support site on the last page in the
- Which version of iOS and Android supports the WebLink Cast feature on my car stereo?To use the WebLink feature, you need to run: Android 7.0 or later iOS 13 or later For iOS, touch support from the headunit is currently supported on iOS 13 - iOS 13.3.1. Continue to check the WebLink website or
- The WebLink Cast function stops after ending a phone callIf you receive a phone call while using the WebLink Cast function, the function may stop unexpectedly when the call ends. If this happens, just restart the WebLink Cast function.