Questions & Answers: 84
- Tips on pairing Bluetooth headphones and other devicesSolving your Bluetooth pairing & connection issues First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I'm struggling to connect two Bluetooth devices for the first time or pair a second device. Linking
- Tips on Bluetooth sound settings and sound issuesSolving your Bluetooth sound issues and explaining Sound settings First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I've successfully paired two devices, but the sound gets disrupted, I can’t hear anything
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Cannot get a GPS signal or waiting for a GPS signal appears in the display.Check the following if you have no GPS signal or if you get a Waiting for a valid GPS signal... or The GPS signal was lost... message. Find a clear view of the sky. Your device must be outdoors to locate your current
- I can't locate the Mail Read Out/Reply feature on my car stereo or the App Remote home screenThe Mail Read Out/Reply feature is no longer available for the App Remote for Android™ Version 2.2.1 and higher.
- The voice recognition doesn't work with the App Remote on my car stereoThis occurs if the App Remote for Android is blocked from accessing the mic (recording audio). Follow these steps to resolve the issue. On your smartphone, open the App Remote. Select Settings. Select Voice Recognition
- Apps added to the home screen won't start when tappedThe apps added to the home screen through Settings > Add Apps may not start when tapped after you update the App Remote for Android to Version 2.2.1. Follow these steps to access the apps: On your smartphone, open
- How to proceed if the "Overcurrent Caution" message appears during Navigation?The "Overcurrent Caution" message can appear on the display of the XAV car stereo unit if the USB connection between the GPS Module and the main unit is not stable. To resolve this, turn off the main unit, make
- What can I do if, after displaying the "Overcurrent Caution" error message, the system does not recognise a USB device while using the optional GPS module?If you get the "Overcurrent Caution" error message displayed while the GPS module is connected, try turning off the system and turning it back on after correcting any potential wiring problem.