Questions & Answers: 63
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- How to pair my Bluetooth car stereo system with my Bluetooth audio device – pairing and troubleshootingAbout pairing Depending on your model, the pairing procedure might differ a bit. In this article, we’ll introduce a few pairing procedures as an example. You can always check your help guide or manual to verify
- Some buttons from the remote control don't work when using MirrorLink. Can this be solved?According to the application and the smartphone model you are using, there may be compatibility issues. Please refer to the MirrorLink Compatibility Information Web page to make sure your smartphone is compatible
- Why am I having trouble viewing USB videos and photos in video OUT?In general, video and images appear in either AUX video format or by using discs such as DVDs / VCDs.
- Why is Russian incorrectly shown on screen even though I've changed the language settings from English?There maybe a problem with your current software. Try updating the database. Alternatively, connect another USB memory as a replacement and try again.
- What should I do if I've connected my iPod via Bluetooth and USB and the sound isn't working?If sound isn't audible from your iPod, try disconnecting the Bluetooth connection.
- The MirrorLink feature does not work with my smartphone. How comes?Not all smartphones are compatible with the MirrorLink feature. You can refer to the MirrorLink Compatibility Information Web page to confirm whether your smartphone is compatible with this product or not.
- How to quick reset the XAV-601BT Car Audio SystemUse the following steps below if you've already tried switching your unit ON and OFF and you're still experiencing stability issues: Press the SOURCE button for two seconds to turn off the unit Wait for 10 seconds
- Do display issues appearing when I start an application from my smartphone using the MirrorLink feature imply that the application won't work properly?Indeed, if there are display issues showing up when you start an application on your smartphone, through the use of the MirrorLink feature, the application might not work properly. If you wish to close the application