Questions & Answers: 67
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- How to pair my Bluetooth car stereo system with my Bluetooth audio device – pairing and troubleshootingAbout pairing Depending on your model, the pairing procedure might differ a bit. In this article, we’ll introduce a few pairing procedures as an example. You can always check your help guide or manual to verify
- How to quick reset the XAV-601BT Car Audio SystemUse the following steps below if you've already tried switching your unit ON and OFF and you're still experiencing stability issues: Press the SOURCE button for two seconds to turn off the unit Wait for 10 seconds
- When using both a USB memory device and the MirrorLink feature, the content in the USB device is not recognised. Can this be solved?This problem occurs when the USB memory device you wish to play content from is connected after establishing the connection of the MirrorLink feature. Connecting the USB memory device before starting the MirrorLink
- What should I do if I'm having problems putting in new names for my music stored via USB?Downloading the latest update should resolve the issue you are having naming music content via USB.
- I can't play my iPod video(s). Do you have a solution?Try launching the iTunes app on your apple device.
- Why am I having trouble viewing USB videos and photos in video OUT?In general, video and images appear in either AUX video format or by using discs such as DVDs / VCDs.
- Should I be concerned if the clock is not displayed when USB video playback is running?This is normal behaviour, you are not experiencing any hardware or software error.
- Do display issues appearing when I start an application from my smartphone using the MirrorLink feature imply that the application won't work properly?Indeed, if there are display issues showing up when you start an application on your smartphone, through the use of the MirrorLink feature, the application might not work properly. If you wish to close the application