Questions & Answers: 66
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- The MirrorLink feature does not work with my smartphone. How comes?Not all smartphones are compatible with the MirrorLink feature. You can refer to the MirrorLink Compatibility Information Web page to confirm whether your smartphone is compatible with this product or not.
- How to pair my Bluetooth car stereo system with my Bluetooth audio device – pairing and troubleshootingAbout pairing Depending on your model, the pairing procedure might differ a bit. In this article, we’ll introduce a few pairing procedures as an example. You can always check your help guide or manual to verify
- How should I configure my smartphone after successfully connecting it to the unit via the MirrorLink feature?According to your smartphone model, the configuration process may vary. Please contact your smartphone retailer or telephone service provider for more information. NOTE: The support content may vary according to
- How to quick reset the XAV-601BT Car Audio SystemUse the following steps below if you've already tried switching your unit ON and OFF and you're still experiencing stability issues: Press the SOURCE button for two seconds to turn off the unit Wait for 10 seconds
- What can I do if I am unable to connect my Galaxy Note II smartphone to the unit using the MirrorLink feature?Even though the Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone is compatible with the AV Center and the MirrorLink feature, according to your telephone service provider, there may be compatibility issues with this specific smartphone
- What can I do if I am having connectivity issues between my Sony Xperia smartphone and the unit when using the MirrorLink feature?If you are experiencing MirrorLink connectivity issues between your Sony Xperia smartphone and the unit, you can try the following: Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable between your smartphone and the unit Or
- When I connect my iPod to an iPod source that doesn't contain content, a "No Playable Data" message is displayed in the Passenger App Mode. Can I fix this problem?Yes you can fix this issue. Download the latest software update to enable this feature.
- When using both a USB memory device and the MirrorLink feature, the content in the USB device is not recognised. Can this be solved?This problem occurs when the USB memory device you wish to play content from is connected after establishing the connection of the MirrorLink feature. Connecting the USB memory device before starting the MirrorLink