Questions & Answers: 49
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS device.The Touch Control feature requires the specific software versions of the WebLink Host app and your car stereo: The WebLink Host app: Version 2.5.1 or later (available from the Apple App Store) Car stereo firmware:
- The WebLink displays an error or USB connection is not detectedIf the WebLink function cannot be used, check the following. Are any of the errors below displayed? USB device not supported. For detail on the compatible devices, visit the support site on the last page in the
- The WebLink Cast function stops after ending a phone callIf you receive a phone call while using the WebLink Cast function, the function may stop unexpectedly when the call ends. If this happens, just restart the WebLink Cast function.
- Which version of iOS and Android supports the WebLink Cast feature on my car stereo?To use the WebLink feature, you need to run: Android 7.0 or later iOS 13 or later For iOS, touch support from the headunit is currently supported on iOS 13 - iOS 13.3.1. Continue to check the WebLink website or
- Can't find the icons for my sources and the Settings icon on the car stereoFollow these steps: On your car stereo, press the HOME button to display the home screen and source icons. On the home screen, swipe to the left to display the Settings icon.
- My car stereo doesn't recognise files from a connected USB deviceThis issue may occur if your USB device exceeds the maximum capacity of folders or files that your car stereo can recognise. Check the table below to determine the maximum number of folders and files your car stereo
- No Record appears when I access Contacts through the car stereoDepending on your phone, a message requesting access to your contacts may appear. Make sure to allow access or change your phone's settings so that the message won't appear and then perform hands-free connection
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility for Japanese cars.General Notes Compatibility is only confirmed with the Japanese Car Manufacturing companies listed below Sony recommends using a professional for installation. Car manufacturers can change the wiring specifications