If the sound cutting out continues for about 1 minute after turning on Car Audio and completing Bluetooth connection, it will improve if you restart the pairing.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
How to delete Bluetooth device pairing information:
- From the Car Audio unit’s MENU select BLUETOOTH or SET BT
- Select BT INITIAL or SET BT INIT
- Select YES and press ENTER
How to pair to a Bluetooth Car Audio：
- From the unit’s MENU select BLUETOOTH
- Select SET PAIRING
- Select SET DEVICE 1 or SET DEVICE 2 to pairing
NOTE: [SET DEVICE 1] or [SET DEVICE 2] will changed to the paired device name after pairing is complete.
Perform pairing on your Bluetooth device:
- Select (your Car Audio unit name) shown in the display of the Bluetooth device.
- If passkey input is required on the Bluetooth device, input 
- Select this unit on the Bluetooth device to establish the Bluetooth connection.