Questions & Answers: 69
- Tips on pairing Bluetooth headphones and other devicesSolving your Bluetooth pairing & connection issues First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I'm struggling to connect two Bluetooth devices for the first time or pair a second device. Linking
- Tips on Bluetooth sound settings and sound issuesSolving your Bluetooth sound issues and explaining Sound settings First, let's verify the Bluetooth issue you’re experiencing: I've successfully paired two devices, but the sound gets disrupted, I can’t hear anything
- The car stereo has no sound even when Bluetooth connection is completed.Make sure that the SRC setting has been set to BT AUDIO if music or sound cannot be heard through the Bluetooth connection. On the car stereo, press the SRC button. Rotate the control dial to select BT AUDIO. Operate
- Where do I find product manuals, specifications, firmware/software updates or drivers on Sony's support website?Learn how to use Sony's support website to find your product page, manuals, firmware/software updates or drivers, as well as product specifications. The best way to find information about your product is to first
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to connect a Sony Bluetooth car stereo system with a smartphone (DSX - XAV - MEX series)How to pair your Sony car audio unit with a phone The pairing procedure (Activate Bluetooth Pairing mode) might differ depending on your model. In this article, we'll review some examples per series (DSX, XAC, MEX
- Cannot backup the settings in the internal memory of the receiver.To store the settings automatically in the internal memory of the unit, wait for: 10 seconds after the unit is turned off when pressing and holding the OFF button. 10 seconds after the ignition is turned off from
- No Record appears when I access Contacts through the car stereoDepending on your phone, a message requesting access to your contacts may appear. Make sure to allow access or change your phone's settings so that the message won't appear and then perform hands-free connection
- I can't locate the Mail Read Out/Reply feature on my car stereo or the App Remote home screenThe Mail Read Out/Reply feature is no longer available for the App Remote for Android™ Version 2.2.1 and higher.
- Withheld is displayed instead of the caller ID information.It may take time for some smartphones to display the phone number of the incoming call. If a call is answered before the caller ID information appears, a Withheld message is displayed.