If your track names are not being displayed on the car audio unit, it might be because of either of the following:
- The track may not have the appropriate TAG information. The track information can be updated using a computer.
- Not all audio file formats support TAG information. A track name may not be displayed according to the audio file format (ex. WAV file).
- Track names are not displayed while the DEMO (demonstration) mode is displayed on the car audio unit. To turn off the DEMO (demonstration) mode, follow these steps:
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the car stereo.
- Press and hold the SELECT button until the setup display appears.
- Press the SELECT button repeatedly until DEMO appears.
- Rotate the CONTROL DIAL to select DEMO-OFF.
- Press and hold the SELECT button, and the display returns to normal play/reception mode.