Questions & Answers: 17
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Where can I find a Sony Authorised Repair & Service Center?Please select a product category Diagnostics, Repair Booking options and Authorised Service & Repair Centres can vary depending on your product. Please click a category to continue ► Televisions We're sorry
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to export pictures and video using the PlayMemories Home softwareFollow the steps below to export media files to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software: Open the PlayMemories Home Software. Connect the camera or media device to the computer. In the PMH window, click
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.