Questions & Answers: 152
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- How to set up the camera to be remotely controlled with a smartphoneThe Imaging Edge Mobile (replaces PlayMemories Mobile™) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play™ store or Apple® store on your smartphone to download and install it. Remote control setup
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- I cannot send videos to my smartphone through the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app.If you are unable to send videos to your smartphone using the Send to Smartphone function of the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app, check the file format of the video you are attempting to
- What is Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) and where can I get Imaging Edge Mobile?Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) is a free mobile app from Sony, which enables instant image transfer via Wi-Fi enabled cameras to mobile device. Imaging Edge Mobile also lets you use your mobile
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.