Questions & Answers: 143
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- How to copy videos and photos from the internal memory of my Handycam to a memory cardWhat should I do if the internal memory of my Handycam is full or no memory space is available. Can I transfer movies recorded in the internal memory of my Handycam to a SD card? You can copy videos and photos from
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.
- Still pictures are not being captured and the smile function does not work during movie recordingPhotos cannot be recorded and smile shutter does not work during movie recording in the following settings. These operations are possible when the camcorder is in standby mode. File format set to AVCHD and movie
- Unable to copy recorded images to an external Hard Disk Drive (HDD) connected to the camcorder.Only images recorded on the medium selected in Media Select can be copied after an external recording medium, such as an external HDD, is connected to the camcorder. To change the medium that contains the images
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- The recorded image appears dark, or there is a shadow on itIf the image appears dark, or a shadow is visible in the recorded image, it might mean that the lens cover has not been fully opened. NOTE: Always check the subject on the LCD screen before starting recording. If