Questions & Answers: 165
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingIMPORTANT: NFC function on the mobile device should be enabled. Sleep and lock-screen functions of the mobile device should be disabled. Latest version of PlayMemories Mobile application should be installed on your
- How to set up the camera to be remotely controlled with a smartphoneThe Imaging Edge Mobile (replaces PlayMemories Mobile™) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play™ store or Apple® store on your smartphone to download and install it. Remote control setup
- What is Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) and where can I get Imaging Edge Mobile?Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) is a free mobile app from Sony, which enables instant image transfer via Wi-Fi enabled cameras to mobile device. Imaging Edge Mobile also lets you use your mobile
- I cannot send videos to my smartphone through the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app.If you are unable to send videos to your smartphone using the Send to Smartphone function of the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app, check the file format of the video you are attempting to
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.