Questions & Answers: 156
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- Unable to copy recorded images to an external Hard Disk Drive (HDD) connected to the camcorder.Only images recorded on the medium selected in Media Select can be copied after an external recording medium, such as an external HDD, is connected to the camcorder. To change the medium that contains the images
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.
- Still pictures are not being captured and the smile function does not work during movie recordingPhotos cannot be recorded and smile shutter does not work during movie recording in the following settings. These operations are possible when the camcorder is in standby mode. File format set to AVCHD and movie
- The recorded image appears dark, or there is a shadow on itIf the image appears dark, or a shadow is visible in the recorded image, it might mean that the lens cover has not been fully opened. NOTE: Always check the subject on the LCD screen before starting recording. If