The following phenomena occur because GPS date information cannot be read correctly due to the GPS Week Number Rollover(*), which occurred on April 6, 2019 (GMT).
(*)The week number in the date sent by the GPS satellite resetting to 0 every 1024 weeks.
- The date setting is unintentionally changed to an incorrect time.
- Auto Clock ADJ does not work.
- The GPS positioning date displays incorrectly.
How to avoid: Switch the Auto Clock ADJ setting to Off, and reset the date before using it again.
- There are no problems with GPS positioning results or Auto Area ADJ function.
- For still images this can be fixed using Changing the date of all your photos at once in PlayMemories Home, but unfortunately it cannot be fixed for videos.