Questions & Answers: 67
- Let us help you find what you are looking for...manuals, firmwares, drivers and moreThe best way to find your information is to first reach your Product Page before you start searching with other keywords. Make sure you know your model name. If you are unsure, this page can help you find it: >>>
- How to troubleshoot a camera or camcorder remote control that is not working.Follow these steps to troubleshoot why the camera or camcorder remote control is not working. IMPORTANT: Some camcorders do not have remote control capability. For model-specific information regarding whether your
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to uninstall and reinstall a camera USB driver from Device ManagerTo uninstall and reinstall a camera USB driver from Device Manager Connect the camera to the computer with a USB cable. Turn on the camera. Open the Device Manager of the operating system. Windows 8.1 Right-click
- Will resetting the unit back to the factory default erase recorded images and videos?When RESET is executed, the recorded movies and pictures are not deleted. However, the unit's settings are restored to the factory defaults.
- Can I update my camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0) and Apple Silicon?Yes, the following models can be updated using the macOS Big Sur operating system. However, please be aware that Apple silicon is not supported. Digital Still Camera Interchangeable Lens Camcorder Action Cam DSC-RX0
- Pressing the focus hold button of the SEL70200G has no effect and when using the focus mode or shake compensation switch, the display and operation of the camera do not match. Is this a malfunction?The Focus hold button of the SEL70200G is currently not functional for all camera and they may require a firmware update to support it. Please check if any firmware update is available on the product support site
- It is difficult to focus when using the SEL70200G lens with the Focus-range limiter set to ∞ - 3m.When there is a subject within 3m from focal plane and it is in the Focus Area, the camera may try to focus on the subject and stop focusing at the position of 3m from focal plane. In this case, please try to set
- The focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens does not work. Will it work if I update the product’s software?Currently we do not have any information on our scheduled software update. When there is an update, we will announce it on our product support web page.