Follow these steps to roll back to a previously installed device driver:
- Press the Windows Logo + X key combination on the keyboard and, from the list, click Device Manager.
NOTES: Because the Device Manager is a traditional Windows Desktop application, if you were not already there, the interface will change to the Desktop and the Device Manager window will open.
- In the Device Manager window, browse to and click to select the device for which you wish to roll back the driver.
- On the menu bar, click Action and then click Properties.
- In the [Device Name] Properties menu, click the Driver tab.
- On the Driver tab, click the Roll Back Driver button.
NOTE: This option will only be available if a newer driver version was installed.
- In the Driver Package rollback window, click the Yes button.