Follow these steps to uninstall a program.
IMPORTANT: This procedure must be performed while logged in as administrator or to an account with administrator rights.
NOTE: Programs designed for the MS-DOS and Windows 3.x operating systems, and 32-bit applications that do not have an uninstall utility must be uninstalled from the hard drive manually .
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category, click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- In the Add or Remove Programs window, under Currently installed programs:, click to select the program to uninstall.
NOTE: If an installed program is not listed, use its own uninstall utility to uninstall it .
- Click the Remove button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish uninstalling the application.
NOTE: If the program does not uninstall properly, reinstall the program and the try uninstalling it again.
- In the Add or Remove Programs window, click the Close button.