In case your keyboard or touchpad are not properly working, please try below troubleshooting.
- Verify that the keyboard battery is fully charged.
- Ensure the keyboard is within working distance from the main unit (up to 0.5 meter).
- If just the touchpad is not working, verify whether the power switch is in the ON (middle) position and not in the TOUCH PAD OFF (far-right) position.
- If the keyboard is not working, verify whether the power switch is in the ON (middle) or TOUCH PAD OFF (right) position.
- The power switch for the keyboard has three positions: (from left to right) OFF, ON, and TOUCH PAD OFF.
- The TOUCH PAD OFF position is indicated by a touchpad symbol with an X.
If steps 1 to 4 were not succesful, try to pair the keyboard .
If your problem is not resolved after pairing, please contact us (Select your country > Support > Contact).