Follow these steps to pair the detachable keyboard wirelessly with the computer.
- This procedure must be performed while logged in as Administrator or to an account with Administrator rights.
- Before attempting the pairing process, verify that the keyboard battery is fully charged.
1. Move the keyboard power switch to the TOUCH PAD OFF position.
2. Open the File Explorer .
3. In the File Explorer window, browse to the C:\Windows\Drivers\EXE folder.
4. In the C:\Windows\Drivers\EXE screen, double-click PAIRING_TOOL, and then click Pairing.
5. When the Start Pairing message appears, press and hold the CTRL+Esc key combination, and then move the keyboard power switch to the On position.
6. Once the pairing is complete, the Success to bind a KB message will appear.
If the pairing process fails, repeat steps 1, 4 and 5 above to attempt the pairing again.