Follow these steps to set up a connection to a wireless network or access point.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Network and Internet.
- In the Network and Internet window, under Network and Sharing Centre, click Connect to a network.
- In the Connect to a network window, in the Select a network to connect to box, click to select the desired network and then click the Connect button.
- If connecting to a Security-enabled network, in the Connect to a network window, enter the security key or passphrase and then click the Connect button.
- To connect to an Unsecured network, in the Connect to a network window, click Continue Anyway.