Touchpad and Touchscreen will malfunction if Hyper-V option is enabled in BIOS and unit resumes from sleep.
This is due to the fact that Hyper-V function is not supported when used in conjuction with the Windows 8 Connected Standby feature.
To avoid the issue, when Hyper-V is used, please change the power settings in the following way:
- Press the Windows logo key, and type "Power Options".
- Click "Power Options" icon in the search results.
- Click on "Change when the computer sleeps"
- Under "Put the computer to sleep" select "Never" when "On Battery" and "Plugged In". Click Save.
- Click "Choose what the power button does"
- Under "When I press the power button" select "Do Nothing" for both "On battery" and "Plugged In"