IMPORTANT: In order to follow the steps in this solution you must know the e-mail address and password for the account that is currently being used with the Internet video device.
- If you no longer have access to the Netflix account that is associated with the Internet video device, please contact the Sony Customer Experience Centre to speak with a customer service representative.
- If you have forgotten the Netflix password for the account you wish to remove, click the Need help signing in? link on the Netflix website or visit the Netflix Help Centre.
Follow these steps to change the account:
- Log in to the Netflix website.
- Select the Account Settings drop down.
- Click your Your Account.
- Click Sign out of all devices.
- Once the device has been deactivated, connect the device to the new Netflix account.
- Link the Netflix account from the Internet video device.
- Link the Netflix account on a computer using the code provided on the Internet video device. (Applicable on older model Internet video devices)