Netflix is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note that not all streaming services are supported on all models. Some older models may not have internet connection capability. Please refer to your product manual for details.
- Connect your device to the internet
- How do I access Netflix?
- Sign up for Netflix
- What is Netflix calibrated mode and how do I turn it on or off on my TV?
- How to unlink my Netflix account from the device
- How to force stop an app on Android TV
- My video freezes but sound keeps playing.
- Some apps such as Amazon, Netflix, and YouTube do not work on my Android TV after a software update
- Why isn't Netflix working?
- The screen is blank and I am unable to access the Netflix app.
- Android TV displays message Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. (-111)
- Netflix drops back to the description page when trying to play a TV show or movie
- Error 301 appears when trying to access the Netflix channel.
- Error 100 Appears When the Netflix App Starts
- Other Netflix error messages and codes
- Using Netflix on your Sony TV or Blu-ray player
- How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?
- How do I find TV shows and movies on Netflix?
- Using Netflix features
- How do I set parental controls on my Netflix account?
- How do I turn subtitles, captions, or alternate audio on or off?
- Downloading TV shows and movies on Netflix