Questions & Answers: 89
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?Sony Bravia TVs have evolved throughout the years. But what’s the exact difference between smart TVs and Sony’s Android TVs? And why does it matter when it comes to apps? Smart TV vs Sony’s Android TV A “smart
- Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) featureRefer to the following questions and answers. What is ARC? The ARC feature eliminates the need to use an additional composite audio cable or an optical cable when connecting an Audio/Video (A/V) receiver or surround
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!
- Why is it important to use the correct (supplied) USB-cable with my product?Most Sony products that are supplied with a USB cable are catered to function with your specific product. Using a different cable might be the reason why your product isn’t functioning optimally. For example, your
- What is eARC?eARC stands for Enhanced Audio Return Channel. It’s an improved version of ARC (regular Audio Return Channel). What does an Audio Return Channel do? Before the advent of ARC, you had to use an analogue or optical
- Video Tutorials for Sony Headphones & Home Theater SystemsVideo Tutorials for Sony BRAVIA TV Our How-to and instructional videos will help you set up your Headphones & Home Theater Systems: Learn about connectivity and get the best out of every function and feature. Headphones