When you play audio that contains a limited amount of low sounds (television programs, etc.), it may be difficult to verify if sound is coming from the subwoofer.
Use the following procedure to playback the test tone or the internal sample music and check whether sound is coming out of the subwoofer.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Setup.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Speaker Settings.
- Select Manual Speaker Settings.
- Select Test Tone, and then select On.
- Select Off to end playback of Test Tone.
For models other than the above:
- Press the INPUT button or button on the Sound Bar for 5 seconds to playback the internal sample music.
- Press the INPUT or button again to end playback of the internal sample music and return it to its former state.
If the issue persists after completing the above, proceed with the following:
- Set the night mode to off.
- Adjust the volume of the subwoofer.
NOTE: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.