Questions & Answers: 136
- How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?Sony Bravia TVs have evolved throughout the years. But what’s the exact difference between smart TVs and Sony’s Android TVs? And why does it matter when it comes to apps? Smart TV vs Sony’s Android TV A “smart
- Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) featureRefer to the following questions and answers. What is ARC? The ARC feature eliminates the need to use an additional composite audio cable or an optical cable when connecting an Audio/Video (A/V) receiver or surround
- How to resolve when TV displays "Connection status cannot be confirmed" message and cannot perform the firmware update?erThere may be a problem with the network connection. Verify that the network connection and settings are correct. Check the Ethernet cable to make sure it is securely connected to the "LAN(100)" terminal on the
- How to resolve when the power shuts down during the update process?Power on the Blu-ray Disc player and try the update process again.
- Termination of Music Search and Video Search on Blu-ray Disc players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems in 201911 October 2018 Dear valued Sony customer, On certain Blu-ray Disc players, we will terminate the functions of displaying disc-related information of CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc by using the Gracenote database through
- Service Icons disappeared - can’t launch Network Service on my Blu-ray player/ AV receiver after 22/05/2018From the 21st May 2018, a very small portion of Sony Blu-ray players / AV Receivers may become unable to access apps, updates or other network services. This is due to cached information* remaining on your devices
- My Blu-ray player does not respond when trying to playback some Blu-ray titlesIf your Blu-ray player doesn’t respond when trying to play back specific discs, please update the player with the latest firmware version.
- Error: 400/404, the YouTube app does not launch on Blu-ray playerApril 11, 2018 Some Blu-ray Disc Players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems include the YouTube app. When using the YouTube app, you may experience an error message may be displayed, or YouTube app may not launch
- Can this Blu-ray Disc player play Super Audio CDs (SACD)?IMPORTANT: This article only applies to certain models of Blu-ray Disc players and home theater systems. To see if it applies to your model, view the Applicable Products and Categories for this article. This model