We recommend updating to the latest version of PlayMemories Home software for Windows or Mac OS on the computer before performing the steps below.
- In the PlayMemories Home window, click Tools.
- In the Tools menu, click Edit/Convert Videos, and then click Trim Videos.
- Select the video that you want to trim, drag and drop it into the area on the right, and then click Next.
- In the Video Trimming window, click the Play button to play the video.
- Click the Set IN Point at the point where you want the trimmed video to start.
- Click Set OUT Point at the point where you want the trimmed video to end.
- Click the Save Edited Video button.
- In the Save Video window, click the Save button.