Questions & Answers: 206
- Getting started with your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Are you getting blurred images when shooting in different modes? Not sure which mode to use on your camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions of your camera and guides you to take
- Will the LA-EA4 lens mount adapter work with my camera?Yes, the LA-EA4 will work with your camera. NOTES: If your model is NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-5 or NEX-VG10E, a firmware update is required for it to work with the LA-EA4 adapter. When the LA-EA4 is attached, the Autofocus
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Camera - Vertical/Horizontal lines on LCD screenIf vertical or horizontal lines appear on the LCD screen as shown below even after setting the camera to any mode, internal damage may have occurred and service may be required.
- White, round glare spots or orbs sometimes appear in a recorded image when using the flash.If there are specs of dust particles floating in the air, they can be illuminated by the strong light of the flash and sometimes appear in a recorded image as white, round glare spots (aka orbs). This symptom tends
- What is the difference between Auto HDR and DRO?Both functions compensate for the brightness and contrast automatically. Select an appropriate mode for the subject or the shooting conditions as follows. Auto HDR Shoots 3 images with different exposures, and then