Questions & Answers: 242
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible
- The camera takes longer to respond when using the Smart Remote Control appIf the camera is taking too long to respond when trying to use the Smart Remote Control app, update the camera firmware and Smart Remote Control app to the latest version.
- Can I change the SSID or password?By design, the camera creates a unique SSID and password and it cannot be changed. The password for the Wi-Fi® connection is printed on a sticker that is attached to the camera operating guide. If you lost or do
- Getting started with your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Are you getting blurred images when shooting in different modes? Not sure which mode to use on your camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions of your camera and guides you to take
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions.RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions. ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R Single-shot