- CPU: CPU Pentium III 500 MHz or higher (Pentium III 800 MHz or higher recommended).
- RAM: 256 MB or more (512 MB or more recommended).
- Hard Drive: 500 MB or more hard disk space (Depending on your version of Windows, more space may be required to install the software. Further memory space will be required if you intend to edit photo data.)
- Problems may arise if you connect multiple USB devices to a single computer (including another printers) or if you use a hub. If a problem occurs, reduce the number of connected devices.
- You cannot operate the printer from a USB device used simultaneously with the printer.
- Do not unplug the USB cable while data is being transferred or printed as this will affect printing.
- The printer does not support standby, sleep, and hibernation modes and restarting from those modes.
- Do not allow the PC connected to the printer to switch to one of those modes during printing. If you do so, printing may be failed.
- If you pause a printing job in process, and resume printing after a while, printing may not be performed correctly.
- The recommended environment does not guarantee operation on all computers.
- Make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Create the following folder on your C Drive : DPP_Driver
- Click Accept at the bottom of this page to start download
- Click Save, and select the following folder: C:\DPP_Driver
- After the download is completed, go to: C:\DPP_Driver and check that the downloaded file (DPPFP97W02.exe) is 5,058,424 bytes. If the file size is different, download the file again.
Do not connect the printer to your computer until instructed. If you connect the printer before instructed, the following window will appear:
For Windows 2000/XP/Vista:
- The [Search For New Hardware Wizard] (Windows 2000/XP) or [Found New Hardware] (Windows Vista) window appears.
- Disconnect the printer and click [Cancel].
For Windows 7:
- The printer will be registered as an unspecified device.
- Install the downloaded driver as instructed below.
- Connect the printer, and open [Devices and Printers].
- Right-click on the DPP-FP67/77 icon and select [Troubleshoot].
- Select [Apply this fix].
Double-click the "DPPFP97W02.exe" icon on the desktop and follow the instructions to install the software.