Intel®PRO/Wireless LAN 2200 BG Network Adapter Driver Version 18.104.22.16800 for Windows®XP
This driver resolves the following problem:
When connected to an Access Point, the data transfer rate of the WLAN adapter may not return to high if it was once dropped down to 1 Mbps.
Applicable VAIO Models
1. Download the fileWLD_int_80129000.exe, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2. Go the download directory, and double-clickWLD_int_80129000.exe.
3. ClickUnzip. The file will be extracted to the folderC:\WLAN_22.214.171.12400.
4. ExitWinZip Self-Extractorprogram.
1. OpenDevice Manager(Click [Start] - right-Click [My Computer] - click [Properties] - [Hardware] Tab - [Device Manager] Button.)
2. ExpandNetwork adapters.
3. Right-clickIntel(R) Pro/Wireless LAN 2200 GB Network Connection,and then clickUpdate driver.
4. TheHardware Update Wizardstarts. SelectInstall from a list or specific location (Advanced).ClickNext.
5. SelectSearch for the best driverand then clickInclude this location in the search.
6. Browse to the folderC:\WLAN_126.96.36.19900.ClickOK.
7. ClickNext. Please wait while the Wizard installs the new software.
- 32 bit
- 856 Kb