Please follow the instructions carefully to avoid any difficulties during the download and installation process.
NOTE:Before installing this patch, make sur you are logged on as administrator (Windows 2000 only).
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web. Name itDownload.
- Download theWinDVD LowSound Patch.exefile into the newly created folder (24KB).
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Make sure theWinDVDprogram is closed.
- Double-click theWinDVD LowSound Patch.exefile.
- The patch forWinDVDis now installed.
- 32 bit
- 24 Kb