This utility will install the driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the driver.
- Download the .EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the .EXE file to begin the installation.
- AtUser Account ControlclickYes
- If theSelect Languagewindow appears, select the language you wish to use and click theOK.
- AtSelect Countryplease select the country you want for this installation and clickNext
- At theWelcome to Driver Setup Program, clickNext.
- Read the Software License Agreement and clickI Agree.
- At theFinishedscreen, clickFinish.
- AtThis system must be restarted to complete the installation, clickOKto reboot the system.
The installation of the driver is completed.
- 64 bit
- 133.2 Kb