VAIO Online Registration update
This update allows limited users to launch VAIO Online Registration under Windows XP with NTFS system file.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownload.
- Download thePatch resolving on line registration problemsfile into theDownloadfolder:VORPatch.exe(283 KB).
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
2. Installation procedure:
- Log on as an Administrator user.
- Browse to C:\Download\ and double-click the VORPatch.exe file.
- Press any key when prompted.
- Restart your VAIO.
- Log on as a limited user.
- Launching VAIO Online Registration is now possible.
- 32 bit
- 282 Kb