VAIO Edit Components version 2.1.01 LE for Adobe Premiere 6.0, 6.1, 6LE and 6.5 Update Program for Windows XP and Windows 2000.
This program will add the Real-time Preview function for Premiere 6.5 and resolves the following issues:
1. When many DV-AVI clip files are posted on Timeline, it takes long time for the clip to start playing.
2. When front of DVI-AVI clip on Timeline was cut by ripple edit tool, it play from the beginning of clip.
3. CPU usage is 100% when a project using VAIO Edit components is opened.
For the following VAIO models, please downloadDVgate Uptae 2.5.02 for DVgate 2.5.01before installing this update.
For the follwoing VAIO models, please downloadDVgate Update 2.5.02.05300 for DVgate 2.3 - 2.5.00before installing this update.
PCG-GR214EK/GR214MK/GR215MK/GR215SK (CTO Units)
PCG-R600MEK/R600HEK/R600HEKD (CTO Units)
For the following VAIO models with XP Upgrade Companion CD, please upgrade to Windows XP and then downloadDVgate Update 2.5.02.05300 for DVgate 2.3 - 2.5.00before installing this update.
1.Download the filevec_le_03180_xxx.exe, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2.Go the download directory, and double-clickvec_le_03180_xxx.exe. WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3.Click Unzip. The file will be extracted toC:\vec_le_03180_xxx.
4.Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
Uninstall Previous versions of VAIO Edit Components or DVgate Plug-in
1.Open [Control Panel] and double-click [Add/Remove Programs].
2.Select either [VAIO Edit Components] or [DVgate Plug-in for Adobe Premiere] and click [Change/Remove].
3.Click [OK] and then click [Finish].
4.Close the [Add/Remove Programs] window.
5.If your using VAIO Edit components or DVgate Plug-in with Adope Premiere 6.5, please proceed with steps 6 through 7 here below to delete the preset files.
6.Open the folder [C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Adobe\Premiere\Settings]. If the Application folder is not visible, please select [Tools]-> [Folder Options]-> [View]-> [Show hidden files and folders].
7. If the following folders exist, please delete them manually for each user accounts on the computer: "VAIO Edit Components - NTSC", "VAIO Edit Components - PAL", "DVgate Plug-in - NTSC" or "DVgate Plug-in - PAL".
1. Open the folderC:\vec_le_03180_xxxand double-clickSetup.exe.
2. Follow the instructions on screen to install the application.
3. Click Finish when Setup is complete.
- 32 bit
- 1.57 Mb