Sony VAIO Edit Components Version 4.2.01.06040 for Adobe®Premiere®Pro and Adobe®Premiere®Standard
VAIO Edit Components version 4.2.01.06040 is to be installed on VAIO computers running Windows XP and that have either Adobe® Premiere® Pro or Standard installed.
This version of VAIO Edit Components works exclusively with Premiere® Pro or Standard and it will not work with any previous versions of Adobe® Premiere®.
If you have a previous version of VAIO Edit Components installed on your computer, you must uninstall this before installing VAIO Edit Component version 4.2.01.06040.
Follow below instructions to uninstall previous versions of VAIO Edit Components or DV Gate plug-in:
1. Click [Start] -> [Control Panel] -> [Add or Remove Programs]
2. Click [VAIO Edit Components] and then click [Change/Remove]
3. Click OK to confirm file deletion
4. Click Finish and close the [Add or Remove Programs] window.
Download and Installation Procedures1. Download the fileVEC_420106040_xx.zipand save it to a download directory
2. Right-click the downloaded Zip file and select Extract All
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file to a folder
4. Close all running programs and make sure Adobe Premiere Pro or Standard installed on your computer
5. Open the folder containing the extracted files and double-clickSETUP
6. Click Next. Wait while Setup installs the new software
7. Click Finish.
- 32 bit
- 7.92 Mb