Video driver for the VAIO PCG-FX101/FX109K.
Before installing this driver, you need the permission of an administrator to install the driver. Log on to the system as Administrator.
- Log on to your VAIO as an administrator.
- Create a new folder to place theVideo Chip Driverfile you can download from your models download section. Name it theDownloadfolder.
- Download the file into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, clickStart, point toPrograms, and then clickWindows Explorer.
- SelectDisplay, and then clickDetails. Check the size of the driver - If the size is the same as mentioned on the download page, the download was performed successfully. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download procedure once more.
- In theWindows Explorerwindow, double-click theVCS_int_51312732.exefile - a dialogue box namedWinZip Self-Extractorwill appear.
Driver Update instructions
- AccessDevice Manager.
- Double-clickDisplay adaptersand then double-clickIntel® 82815 Graphics Controller.
- Select theDrivertab and then clickUpdate Driver.
- AnUpgrade Device Driver Wizardappears with a welcome message - ClickNext.
- SelectDisplay a list of known drivers for this device so that I can choose a specific driverand clickNext.
- ClickHave Disk -AInstall from diskwindow appears.
- In theCopy manufacturer"s files from:field, enter the pathC:\Download\and click OK.
- SelectIntel® 82815 Graphics Controllerfrom theSelect a device driverwindow.
- ClickFinishand restart your VAIO -The video driver of your VAIO is now upgraded.
- 32 bit
- 3.7 Mb