NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600 (Sony) Graphics Adapter Driver Version 22.214.171.124 for Microsoft Windows XP
Applicable VAIO Models:
Download and Update instructions:
1. Download the video driver (VCD_Nvd_4690.zip) and save it to a download directory
2. Right-click the Zip file and select Extract All
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the Zip file to a directory (please note this folder for reference)
4. Close all running programs.
5. Open C:\Drivers and rename or delete the "Video" folder
6. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon
7. Select "NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP Display Drivers" and click "Change/Remove"
8. Click Yes, and then Click OK to restart the computer
9. After computer restarts, a Found New Hardware Wizard appears automatically.
10. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and click Next
11. Select "Don"t search, I will choose the driver to install" and click Next
12. Select "Display adapters" and click Next
13. Click "Have Disk", and then browse to the directory in which you"ve extracted the video driver
14. Click Open and click OK.
15. Click Next to install "NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600 (Sony)"
16. Wait while the Wizard installs the software
17. Click Finish, and then restart the computer.
18. After the computer reboots, open the folder in which you extracted the video driver
19. Double-click the fileOverlay.reg
20. Click Yes and then click OK
21. Open the "Display Properties" dialog box
22. Select the Settings Tab, and then click Advanced
23. Select the "GeForce FX G05600" Tab and click "Overlay Controls"
24. Click the "Restore Defaults" button, and then click OK
25. Close Display Properties.
- 32 bit
- 6.88 Mb