NVIDIA GeForce FX5600 / FX5200 Display Adapter Driver Version 188.8.131.52 for Microsoft Windows XP
This update driver is to be installed on the VAIO desktops listed below to resolve the following problems:
-Windows XP Logon sound is distorted when logon to Windows.
-Country information in TV-OUT format can no be saved correctly.
1. Download the file VCD_nvd_4523C.zip and save it to a download directory.
2. Go to the download directory. Right-click VCD_nvd_4523C.zip and click Extract All.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed files to a folder (Please note this folder.)
1. Exit all running applications
2. Open Device Manager (Click [Start]- right-Click [My Computer] - click [Properties]- [Hardware] Tab - [Device Manager] Button.)
3. Expand Display adapters.
4. Right-click NVIDIA GeForce FX, and then click Update driver.
5. The Hardware Update Wizard starts.
6. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced). Click Next.
7. Select Include this location.
8. Browse to the folder containing the files you extracted from the compressed WXP4523CSONY.zip file.
9. Click Next. Wait while the Wizard installs the software. Click Finish.
10. Click OK to restart the computer.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Sony Corporation will not be responsible for any problems caused by customer"s improper operation when customers did not follow the instructions below.
1.Make sure to follow the instruction correctly in this program.
2.This program is only for the above stated Sony VAIO notebooks.
3.The property rights protect this program. Customers are not allowed to deliver a copy, or use in a way Sony does not determine.
4.Sony Corporation is not responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly from using this program.
Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
- 32 bit
- 8.85 Mb