I have a VAIO , and when I view a PowerPoint presentation in Broadcast mode, 60% is corrupted, but inNormal Viewmode there is no problem.
To solve this issue, you will need to update the driver for the video card
The following procedure is valid for the VAIO PCG-X or F400/700 series (with Windows 98 Second Edition preinstalled) and will upgrade the NeoMagic video driver to Version NM6+ 4.12.01. To avoid any problems when installing the driver, please follow carefully the instructions below:
- Download theUpgrade to improve Video quality and functionalityfiles from your models download section and copy the extractedVCD_NM_41216200.exefiles onto a blank floppy disk.
- ClickStart, point toSettings, and then clickControl Panel.
- Double-click theSystemicon and then click theDevice Managertab.
- Double-clickDisplay Adapter.
- Double-clickNeoMagic MagicMedia 256XL+and then click theDrivertab.
- SelectDisplay a list of all the drivers in a specific location, so you can select the driver you wantand then clickNext.
- ClickHave Diskand select the floppy driveA:\and make sure the floppy used in step 1 is in the floppy disk drive.
- SelectNeoMagic MagicMedia256XL+and click OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and, when prompted, restart your VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 416 Kb