ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Video Driver Update Version 184.108.40.20660-20020820 for VAIO PCG-GRS515SP
Fixed:When extended desktop is enabled, the mouse cursor becomes square noise when you move it to the extended desktop
1. Download file video.exe, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2. Go the download directory, and double-click video.exe. WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3. Click Unzip. The file will be extracted to C:\Download\Video\
4. Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
2. Open Device Manager (Click [Start]- right-Click [My Computer] - click [Properties]- click [Hardware] tab - click [Device Manager] button.)
3. Expand [Display Adapters].
4. Double click [Mobility Radeon 7500].
5. Click Driver tab and click [Update Driver].
6. Choose [install from a list or specific location[Advanced]], then click [Next] button.
7. Choose [Search for the best drivers in these locations], .
8. Check [include this location in the search].
9. Specify the folder of video driver (C:\Download\Video\), and click [Next] button.
10. Click [Finish] and [Close]
11. Reboot the computer to finish the installation.
- 32 bit
- 7.8 Mb