ATI Driver 22.214.171.12444a for Microsoft® Windows® XP
This driver update fixes following issues :
- Improved stability when resuming from Standby/Hibernation.
1. Download Instructions
1. Download the fileVCD_ATI_614106444a.exe, and save it to a download directory (ex. C:\Download\).
2. Go the download directory, and double-clickVCD_ATI_614106444a.exe.
3. A popup will appear : This will extract all C:\download\graphics driver update\126.96.36.19944a-signed\. Click OK to proceed.
4. A popup will appear : All files have been extracted successfully !
5. Click OK to finish.
2. Installation instructions
1. Close all other applications.
2. Open the Windows Explorer.
3. Go to following directory : C:\download\graphics driver update\188.8.131.5244a-signed\.
4. Double-click the filesetup.exe. This will start the installation of the new driver.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Yes to accept the License Agreement.
7. Click the buttonExpress : Recommended.
8. This will start the process. Please note that this might take a few minute. Once installation is done a screen will pop-up.
9. Select : Yes, I want to restart my computer now.
10. Click Finish.
- 32 bit
- 20.17 Mb