ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 Graphics Driver Version 184.108.40.20682 for Microsoft Windows XP
This update is to be installed on the VAIO notebooks listed below.
This driver solves following issues :
- Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic : Slow game response and low graphics performance.
1. Download Instructions
1. Download the fileVCD_ATI_614106382.exe, and save it to a download directory (ex. C:\Download\).
2. Go the download directory, and double clickVCD_ATI_614106382.exe.
3. A popup will appear : This will extract all files to C:\download\ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 v220.127.116.1182\. Press OK to proceed.
4. A popup will appear : All files have been extracted successfully !
5. Press OK to proceed.
2. Installation Instructions
1. Close all running applications.
2. Open Windows Explorer.
3. Go to the directory C:\download\ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 v18.104.22.16882\.
4. Select the fileSetup.exe. Double click this file.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Yes to agree with the License Agreement.
7. Click on the button : Express: Recommended. This will install the ATI Windows XP Driver.
8. Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now.
9. Click Finish. The computer will restart.
3. How to check the Graphics Driver version :
Please also confirm packaging version and control panel version.
1. Go to Start.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Go to Appearance and Themes.
4. Select and double click Display.
5. Click on Settings tab.
6. Click on Advanced button.
7. Click on Options tab.
8. See Version Information and make sure the packaging version is 7.92.3-030730a-013844C Sony.
9. Click on Details button.
10. Scroll down and see Control Panel Version. Make sure the version is 22.214.171.12431.
- 32 bit
- 19.6 Mb