NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 460 (Sony) Video BIOS Version 4.17.00.63SN04
This program updates video BIOS on the VAIO desktops listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES:Please update together with video driver 22.214.171.124
1.Download the fileP75_4170063SN04.EXE, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2.Go the download directory, and double-clickP75_4170063SN04.EXE.
3.Click Unzip. The file will be extracted toC:\P75_4170063SN04.
4.Exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
Create a MS-DOS start-up disk
1. Insert a floppy disk into your computer"s floppy drive. All of the information on the disk, if any, will be erased.
2. Go to "My Computer".
3. Right click on the A Drive and then click on Format.
4. Under Format options, click "Create an MS-DOS Start-up Disk".
5. Click Start and the DOS start-up Disk will be created.
6. Copy all files contained inC:\P75_4170063SN04onto this start-up disk.
7. Click Yes if prompted to replace any existing files on the disk.
1. Restart the computer using the start-up disk you"ve just created.
2. Type "1" at the DOS Command prompt, and then press Enter.
3. Wait while the program updates BIOS.
4. The update is complete when "Flash Update Successful" is displayed.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Sony Corporation will not be responsible for any problems caused by customer"s improper operation when customers did not follow the instructions below.
1.Make sure to follow the instruction correctly in this program.
2.This program is only for the above stated Sony VAIO notebooks.
3.The property rights protect this program. Customers are not allowed to deliver a copy, or use in a way Sony does not determine.
4.Sony Corporation is not responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly from using this program.
Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- 32 bit
- 320 Kb