Prolific USB-to-Serial Driver Version 220.127.116.11 for Windows Vista
This update resolves the following issue:
- Bluescreen may occur when undocking the notebook under Windows Vista.
1. Download this file and save it to a download folder.
2. Close all running programs.
3. Go to the download folder and double-click UNDOTH-00963002-UN.exe
4. Click Continue at the User Account Control dialog box.
5. The installation starts.
6. If a "Found New HardWare" dialog box is displayed, select "Ask me again later".
7. Wait until the HDD LED stops blinking and restarts your computer to complete the installation.
- 32 bit
- 1.66 Mb