NextWindow LowRider Touch Screen, Version 22.214.171.124 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the NextWindow LowRider Touch Screen for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The NextWindow LowRider Touch Screen is for the yellow bang showed as a name “Touchscreen or Unknown device” in Device Manager Window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the UNDOTH-00244154-0042.EXE program.
- Download the UNDOTH-00244154-0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the UNDOTH-00244154-0042.zip. Next, double-click the .exe file to begin the installation.
- Click the “Yes” button on the “User Account Control” window.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- At the "NextWindow LowRider Touch Screen for Microsoft® Windows® 7" window, click the “Next” button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At the “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” screen, click the “OK” button to restart the system.
The installation of the NextWindow LowRider Touch Screen is completed.
- 64 bit
- 4.86 Mb