Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver Registry Patch 22.214.171.124
Please apply this registry patch AFTER installing Memory Card Reader/Writer driver 126.96.36.199.
1. Download this file and save it to a download folder.
2. Close all running programs.
3. Go to the download folder and double-click TIDMSC-01418401-UN.exe
4. Click Continue at the User Account Control dialog box.
5. The installation is completed when the HDD LED stops blinking.
To verify that the installation was successful:
1. Open Registry Editor: click Start > type (without quotes) "regedit" in the Start Search box > press Enter.
2. Locate "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ti21sony\Parameters" and verify that the value of "UseOneLED" is set "0x00000001(1)".
- 32 bit
- 307.74 Kb