Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver Update Version 18.104.22.168vu
This update resolves the issue where some standard SD cards cannot be read in the computer"s built-in SD slot, and it adds support for Memory Stick 8 and 16 GB.
Important notes for users of the VGN-AR1/AR2 notebook series:
You must apply the "Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver registry Patch 0.0.1.1vu" AFTER installing the current Memory Card driver update
Download and Installation
1. Download the update and save it to a download directory.
2. Close all running programs.
3. Go to the download directory and double-clickTIDMSC-01314112-UN.exeto start the installation.
4. Click, if prompted, Continue at the User Account Control dialog box.
5. The Device Driver Installation Wizard will start
6. Click Next and wait while the Wizard updates the driver.
7. Click Finish when the installation is completed.
To verify that the installation was successful:
1. Open Device Manager > expand "Memory technology driver" > double-click "Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller" > click Driver tab.
2. Driver Date is: 23/4/2007.
3. Driver Version is: 22.214.171.124.
4. Digital Signature is: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
- 32 bit
- 906.01 Kb